Campbell Tract 5K
The Alaska Runners Club is a non-profit organization serving runners in Anchorage Alaska by organizing races, group runs and special events that connect, educate and encourage runners of all ages and abilities.
Mission: Alaska Runners Club (Akrunners) foster and support the running community in Anchorage through team races, clinics, training programs, fitness challenges, and community events. Akrunners believes that running is a way of life. By collaborating with local runners and organizations in our community, we make running accessible to as many people as possible.
Vision: We envision a vibrant ever-growing Alaska running community that brings together runners of all experience levels. We strive to build a community that unites runners in their love for the sport.
Event details and schedule
- Event will be held at the BLM Anchorage Field Office (4700 BLM Rd, Anchorage, AK 99507)
- Race Registration are limited, we will update race capacity soon.
- Main timed race starts at 9:30am, Walk/Run (un-timed) Starts 9:35
- Race day Packet Pick-up open at 7:35am
- Warm-up exercises for participants start at 8:45am
- Award Ceremony begins at 10:25am